Innovation is a distinction between a leader and a follower! – Steve Jobs
Monday, December 23, 2013
Monday, December 9, 2013
Job Responsibilities :
- Conceptualizing & running digital marketing strategies to acquire customers in the most cost effective manner
- Execute and Manage regular SEO, Email Marketing, Social Media Marketing, and content Marketing
- Introduce best practices in media plan across disciplines such as Google Ad-words, Google Analytics, LinkedIn Ads etc, and other emerging trends in digital advertising
- Build and track conversion funnels for our website using internally used CRM as well as 3rd party tools such as Google Analytics, Mixpanel, Optimizely, and more.
- Build and execute content strategies for blogs, social media channels, video networks, newsletters, emails, and other engagement channels
- Work closely with third party content development as well as marketing partners.
- Architect and implement digital marketing programs associated with key business goals including - lead generation, awareness, consideration, engagement, loyalty and conversion rates.
- Plan and Manage Content Generation as well as publication on multiple channels.
- Develop, adapt & execute multi-platform social media strategies, including but not limited to managing communities, editorial calendars, measuring digital footprint, building & maintaining blogger/community relationships
- Develop social listening and learning framework to ensure customer insights are integrated into campaigns and customer engagement channels. Define and develop proof of concepts to test innovative tactics.
- Analyze post-campaign metrics to set best practices and optimize advertising campaigns for brand awareness as well as conversion
- Support marketing and sales teams with design and execution of marketing collateral and materials
- Present design work to internal clients, marketing managers and senior management for review and approval
- Have a RELEVANT Software Product Marketing experience of 10+ years.
- Ready to get hands dirty in execution.
- Understand the digital marketing space which include Media Planning, Social Media, Content, Analytics, Emailers, Designs and Customer segmentation.
- Highly self Motivated.
- Analytic and execution Skills across digital marketing functions such as: SEO, analytics/e-commerce funnel management, social media, and more
- Exceptional communication skills (spoken & written)
- Highly numerate and believe in measuring and analyzing everything you possibly can
- Hands on with new and Out of Box ideas (can execute and manage campaigns on the same line)
- You are passionate about building a brand in the consumer web space
- General Personality Traits : Presentable, Articulate, Well Informed about market trends
- Salary At Par with Industry StandardIf you think we are talking about you, please drop email on [email protected]/[email protected] with Subject " Application for Digital Marketing Manager".See you soon.