Screen-Magic Mobile Media Pvt Ltd, a Pune-based Product Startup, is Looking for Full-time Product Manager.
We have built some very good products in Enterprise, Cloud and Mobile space in last 3-4 years. We have around 500+ enterprise customers in different geographies like US, Europe, Australia. We have clear focus on products. We are looking to strengthen our core product portfolio as well as working on new concepts to create better products for Enterprise Markets.
- Identify and present innovative and creative product solutions.
- Project management of all product integration/launches/changes throughout implementation.
- Identify the business and operational requirements based upon the business requirements & objectives of each product.
- Display a high level of critical thinking in cross-functional process analysis and problem resolution for new and existing products.
- Coordinate and build strong working relations with various internal organizations including; IT, Engineering, Sales, Marketing, Product Development, & Operations.
- Lead the development, approval, training, and communication of new products/product changes and their associated customer, operational, system, & process impacts to the various internal organizations.
- Develop & conduct specialized training on new products launched and raise awareness & application of relevant subject matter.
- Monitor internal processes for efficiency and validity pre & post product launch/changes.
- Participate in opportunities to develop both personally and professionally.
- Manage in-life product performance: sales, margin, and churn, conducting extensive numerical analysis using company data.
- Direct interaction with Customers to build relationships with the customers, to become the Voice of Customer within the Company.
- Upto 20% travel in US, Europe or APAC to meet customers.
- Bachelors degree in business, marketing, engineering, science;
- 6-8 years of software industry experience (Consumer or Enterprise)
- 3 – 5 years of prior experience of successful Product Management in a high tech company with proven ability to launch new products from concept to launch
- Experience in product development, strategic planning, and implementation preferred.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written);
- Advanced spreadsheet and numerical analysis skills: business cases, margin and cash flow analysis;
- Ability to write and deliver training courses and materials;
- Ability to exercise tact and good interpersonal skills;
- Project management skills;
- Analytical and problem solving skills;
- Ability to be pro-active with a sense of urgency;
- Ability to read, understand and communicate technical documentation; and
- Be a self-starter, a highly motivated person able to work in a fast paced environment that is continually changing.
We will offer attractive compensation package as per industry standard.