Job Opening : Customer Service Engineer:
Company Profile: Screen-Magic, a mobile media company, is looking for a suitable candidate to work with clients in implementing our Mobile media Apps and Cloud solutions. The candidate will need to understand client requirements, create a solutioning document and configure our Apps in cloud infrastructure / CRM of the customer. The candidate should demonstrate prior experience as Implementation Manager, Business Analyst, CRM Analyst, Customer Service Engineer or Sales Engineer in IT.
Educational Qualification: BE / B. Tech
Work Experience : 2 + years in client servicing-IT
Package : 3 lpa + Performance bonus (to be paid quarterly)
Roles & Responsibilities :
1. Manage Customer Queries regarding setup, configuration and implementation of Screen-Magic apps on Salesforce Appexchange and Zoho CRM (http://appexchange.salesforce.com/listingDetail?listingId=a0N300000024XvyEAE). Interact with the customers and provide support (E-Mail, Phone,web-meetings) to solve the technical issues.
2. Requirement gathering from customers and creating a solution for them. Write a detailed feature requirement spec for the developers. Work with the developers during the development sprints and deliver / deploy solution for the clients.
3. Bug tracking and identification. Working with the development team to resolve bugs, do QA and release updates / patches.
4. Setup & Execute / run standard customer service delivery processes such as Reports to Customers monitor and manage service execution plans and raise flags in case of any issues.
5. Gain Expertise in Products / Solutions and increase customer usage and provide customer training.
6. Pre-sales support during demo and evaluations of customers specific requirements.
1. Should have worked in Customer Support facing customers directly over calls or web-meetings
2. Highly proficient in English verbal and written Language skills.
3. Should have sound knowledge on working of Internet Applications and Business software such as CRM's, ERP's etc.
4. Should be willing to work late nights.
Interested send your CV's to [email protected]