There are some fish that cannot be caught. It's not that they are faster or stronger than other fish, they're just touched by something extra. (IMDB, Big Fish 2003)
Now If you are the person who can catch that uncatchable fish, You are that Fish, We are looking for.
Additionally, You should be
1) Good at databases ( MySQL preferrebly)
2) Knowing atleast any of Java, PHP, Python for web development.
3) Looking for work at Product startup
4) Raring to experiment with latest tech trends.
Now Real Game begins, There are no tricks, just pure logic, so good luck and don't give up.
1. In a street there are five houses, painted five different colours.
2. In each house lives a person of different nationality
3. These five homeowners each drink a different kind of beverage, and keep a different pet.
4. They use different mobile phones.
The question: who owns the fish?
Here are clues
1. The Brit lives in a red house.
2. The Swede keeps dogs as pets.
3. The Dane drinks tea.
4. The Green house is next to, and on the left of the White house.
5. The owner of the Green house drinks coffee.
6. The person who has Nokia rears birds.
7. The owner of the Yellow house has Iphone.
8. The man living in the centre house drinks milk.
9. The Norwegian lives in the first house.
10. The man who has Blackberry lives next to the one who keeps cats.
11. The man who keeps horses lives next to the man who has Iphone.
12. The man who has Samsung Galaxy drinks Orange Juice.
13. The German uses Micromax.
14. The Norwegian lives next to the blue house.
15. The man who has Blackberry, has a neighbour who drinks water
Albert Einstein wrote this riddle early during the 19th century. He said that 98% of the world population would not be able to solve it. Howeve we dont believe in this fable, We have tweaked this puzzle little bit, so dont search the internet for an answer.
If you can take up this challenge and solve this puzzle, you will just one step away from a offer letter,
Email the Answer to [email protected], with Resume attached.
Again, Good luck and Don't Give up. Believe that you are the One!